Max Verstappen secured a dramatic victory in the 2023 Las Vegas Grand Prix, the penultimate round of the Formula 1 World Championship. The Dutchman overcame a five-second penalty and a late challenge from Ferrari’s Charles Leclerc to take his 18th win of the season.
Verstappen made a controversial move on Leclerc into Turn 1 to take the lead at the start of the race. However, the Ferrari driver was able to fight back and retake the lead in the first quarter of the race.
Verstappen was handed a five-second penalty for cutting the corner at Turn 1, but he was able to close the gap to Leclerc and repass him on Lap 31. The Dutchman then controlled the race to the finish, despite a late charge from Leclerc.
Sergio Perez completed the podium for Red Bull, while Esteban Ocon finished in a surprise fourth for Alpine. Lance Stroll took fifth for Aston Martin, ahead of Carlos Sainz in the second Ferrari.
Red Bull Dominance
Verstappen’s victory in Las Vegas extended his lead in the Drivers’ Championship to 276 points. With just one race remaining, he has already smashed the Championship!
Red Bull also extended their lead in the Constructors’ Championship to 430 points. With just one race remaining, they have already smashed the Championship!
The 2023 Las Vegas Grand Prix was an extravaganza of glitz and glamour, befitting the city that never sleeps. From the moment fans arrived at the Las Vegas Strip, they were immersed in a world of luxury and excitement.
The race track was lined with dazzling lights and neon signs, and the paddock was filled with sleek racing cars and glamorous celebrities. Fans could enjoy a variety of food and drinks, as well as live music and entertainment.
The race itself was a thrilling spectacle, with the world’s fastest drivers battling it out for victory. The atmosphere was electric, and the fans were treated to a truly unforgettable experience.
The 2023 Las Vegas Grand Prix was a true celebration of speed, style, and excitement. It was an event that will be remembered for years to come.
Red Bull Paddock Club
We have a wide range of packages from Grandstand packages to high level hospitality in the Red Bull Racing Paddock Club! The Red Bull package includes:
- Exclusive access above the F1 Team garages and pit lane
- Live Pit Links to the Red Bull Racing Team Garage and Team radio access throughout the weekend
- F1 Driver & Team hosted interviews
- Behind the scenes tour of the Red Bull Racing Garage
- Access to exclusive behind the scenes content
- Red Bull Racing Team gift bag
- Access to the F1 Paddock Club Main Lounge, entertainment and experience
- Epicurean global cuisine and fully licensed premium bar serving fine wines, beers and a selection of soft drink
- Live racing action screen throughout
- Access to viewing deck overlooking the Pit Lane