The 2024 Masters Tournament will be the 88th edition of the tournament and will be played from April 8-14 at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Georgia. The defending champion is Jon Rahm, who won his first Green Jacket in 2023. Some of the top players to watch in the 2024 Masters include Scottie Scheffler, Patrick Cantley, Rory McIlroy, Viktor Hovland, and Max Homa. All of which will be fighting for Jon Rahms title and the Green Jacket.
The 2024 Masters will be the first major championship of the year and is always one of the most anticipated events on the golf calendar. With Rory McIlroy back in contention and a strong field of players, the 2024 Masters is sure to be a thrilling tournament, and we can’t wait to see who comes out on top.
08/04/2024 - 14/04/2024
£8,750 (£4,375 per person) is based on twin share. Stay at The Hyatt Place, Downtown Columbia. Enjoy spacious rooms, great facilities, and exceptional service. Play two rounds of golf at renowned courses, perfecting your swing amidst stunning landscapes. Experience the thrill of the 88th Masters tournament with a coveted ticket. Enhance your Masters experience with an upgrade to The Exec Club, offering premium amenities and gourmet cuisine. Package price: £8,750 for twin sharing, plus £395pp per day for Exec Club upgrade. Embark on an unforgettable golfing journey, immersing yourself in the world of the Masters.
- 4 Nights at The Hyatt Place, Downtown Columbia
- 2 Rounds of Golf at Premier Courses
- 1 Day Ticket to the 88th Masters
The Putters Paradise Package is £14,450 (£7,225pp) is based on twin share. Experience a six-night stay at The Hyatt Place, Downtown Columbia. Enjoy three rounds of golf at premier courses and receive two tickets to the 88th Masters tournament. Enhance your Masters experience with an upgrade to Masters Hospitality at The Exec Club for £395pp per day. Immerse yourself in the world of golf and create unforgettable memories.
- 6 Night hotel stay at The Hyatt Place, Downtown Columbia.
- 3 Rounds of golf at our selected golf courses.
- 2 Day Ticket for day’s of your choice at the 88th Masters
Our clients stay in a private 4 bedroom home within the Riverwood Plantation, Evans, approx 25 mins from Augusta National. You will have access to the ATM Host House positioned at the top of your street which is the perfect place to meet, eat and hopefully greet some players. In addition to attending two days at the Masters, your week will encompass golf at some of the very best courses in the area. Everything will be taken care of from start to finish.
- Single occupancy room in a private house set within the Riverwood Plantation.
- ATM Host House access with chef and waitress service catering for breakfast and dinner requirements each day.
- Selected beverages available each evening until 11pm
- Transfers to and from Augusta Regional Airport, golf courses and Augusta National Golf Course.
- A round of golf at four different golf courses.
- Two tickets to the 87th Masters tournament, Thursday & Saturday OR Friday & Sunday.
- Player and Major Champion drop-in throughout the week at the ATM Host House.