Temple Island Enclosure is regarded as the finest hospitality facility, in the best location on the course, in which to entertain during Regatta, only moments away from the start, in the heart of the action.
Celebrating over 30 years, Temple Island Enclosure remains committed to providing it’s guests exceptional facilities and dining. What better way to spend a summers day than within this idyllic riverside setting, as the rowing passes you by and the champagne continues to flow as you relax on the water’s edge.
Reserving hospitality you have the option to include a river cruise along the Regatta course, with Pimm’s, Bucks Fizz and soft drinks served during the cruise for approximately one and a half hours.
- Admission to Temple Island Enclosure
- Morning coffee on arrival
- Champagne, Pimms and canape reception
- River Cruise (Optional)
- Four course luncheon
- Fine wines
- Traditional afternoon tea with strawberries and cream
- Complimentary bar throughout the day including Champagne
- Official Programme
- Floral decorations
- Reserved car parking, just yards from your chalet
- Live ‘official regatta race commentary’ within the chalet
- Riverside bandstand featuring morning and afternoon jazz
- Event documentation to include the day’s itinerary and information